Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
- BuDyA v.9 - Day To Remember
- JameS v.7 - Cooler Than Me
- KeNDo v.5 - Smiling
- Sealine ft. XzibiT - Adrenaline PuRe 2
- Moonlight ft. WodeN - Delta Heavy
- BriaN v.13 - We Love Skills II
- Nice v.4 - Dawn In The Ruins
- ZinC v.5 - The Capacity II
- ShockWave v.5 - Noskill Disallowed
- Ceeser ft. Saky ft. Corrupt - Suicide Skills II
- 0 replies
Clan War Information:
Date & Time: 05.06.2016, 18:00 GMT+1
Server: Sixth Sense DM CW Server
Players: 5 vs. 5
Referees: Zoilo, Marque, LamzoR
Sixth Sense (|6s)
From HELL (fH-)
General rules you have to follow throughout the clan war.
- Both teams are able to choose impartial referee(s).
- Everyone from each clan is able to participate (if the exact amount of players for each clan is not chosen).
- If someone times out before the round is started, we restart the round.
- If someone times out while the map is running, we continue playing.
- If someone is lagging too much, a reserve player replaces him.
- If after all the main rounds, both teams has an equal amount of points (draw), we play the one and only additional round for the very last point (map that started the cw).
- We are playing with car hider only.
- Any kind of insulting, begging or flaming is going to be punished with a mute.
- CW players can't be punished without a warning.
- The max ping of a player is 300.
- The minimum, constant FPS of a player is 42.
- After half of CW (10 maps) we're taking 5-10 mins break.
Rules you have to follow before getting the hunter.
- We play further, that means:
* Player which went further in the map gets the point.
* Waiting for nitro is allowed.
* Backdriving for nitro is allowed.
* If no one from the both teams reaches the hunter, a player who has came the farthest wins the point.
* In case both teams fail in the same part, the one who reached it first gets the point.
* In case both teams fail in the same part and it's extremely hard to say which was 1st, map is getting restarted.
- Skipping useless nitro and repair pickups is allowed.
- Skipping vehicle pickups is not allowed.
- In case of short cutting, a participant will be eliminated without the possibility of replacing him.
Rules you have to follow during hunter fights.
- A team with the last surviving player gets the point.
- Spraying is not allowed.
- Spawn shooting whilst getting hunter is not allowed. In case of spawn shooting, the team that has been back shot gets the point.
- Destroying vehicles with hunter is allowed.
- If someone is stuck in the decorations with hunter, he can't be killed until he gets away.
- In case of map limit, the hunter fight will be continued on a hunter map.
- Spraying cars is not allowed.