Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
- 2 replies
You are : v8 - Victorious Eight
Contact : skype - vovy21
Clan War Information
Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2016-03-06
Time (CET): 18:00 CET
Server: fH- server
Number of the players: 5
Number of the maps: 5
Number of Rounds: 20
fH - From HELL
- Rafinha ft. LemoN ft. Naval - We Just Wanna Run
- Nice v5 - Fear In the Walley
- Quantum v2 - Time 2 Shine
- Fakedeath v8 - Speed Run III
- Quantum ft. Negativ - Enemy Territory
v8. Victorious Eight
- Andershell v4 - Pure Skills Paradise
- Snake v10 - Detrimental Depth II
- AbodyRulez v5 - For The Love of James
- James v8 - Love For You
- Kacak - Save Your Heart
Clan War Rules
- The team whose player gone further gets the point.
- In case of camping, the camper will be eliminated, and we will play the current map again.
- If someone times out before the map starts, we wait for his/her reconnect and play the map again. If he/she can't reconnect in 5 minutes, we continue the war with an other player.
- If someone times out while the map is running (if he is alive and playing), we restart the current map, and wait for his/her comeback. If he/she can't reconnect in 5 minutes, we continue the war with an other player.
- If someone lags too much, reserve player replaces his/her post.
- If it is a tie (dying at the same spot), we restart the actual map, and the points stay the same.
- Be friendly to all of the players! In case of arguing, the player who caused the harm will be muted.
- Only english is enabled in the main chat, and only the representers of the two clans are allowed to talk there from the start of the war. (That means 1 enemy, 1 home player.)
- Shorcuts are not allowed. In case of shortcutting, the player will be replaced by a reserve without any chance of coming back.
- Wait until every alive player picked the hunter and start to shoot then! In case of shooting on a player who did not finish the map, the shooter will be replaced by a reserve without any chance of coming back, and the actual map will be restarted.
- Backshooting is not allowed at all! In case of backshooting, we play a hunter map with the players who reached the hunter.
- Hunter fight is allowed with only 1 vs 1 player!
Minimum FPS: 35
Maximum Ping: 300
Good Luck !
Who's Online 0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)
There are no registered users currently online