Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
- 7 replies
We are :
Clan Website: www.bhd-team.com
*Skype: iranlee- & qwe.mta
Clan War Information
Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2016-02-07
Time (GMT+1): 19:00 CET+1
Server: #BHD! Black Hawk Down CW Server
Number of the players: 5+2
Number of the maps: 5
Number of Rounds: 20
fH - From HELL
- We just wanna run
- Cool ft. Cosa_Nostra - New Island
- Sebas v16
- Redline Ft. Deadline - Good Time II
- Cosa_Nostra - In Further Blackness II
#BHD! Black Hawk Down
- [DM] GuilhermE ft. Nataam ft. AquiL - Surface II
- [DM] BriaN vol.13 - We Love Skills II
- [DM] ShockWave v8 - Unholy Realms
- [DM] CresheZ ft. Winside ft. Mighty - Bring The Maddnes
- [DM] FakeDeath v7 - Blackout
Clan War Rules
- The team whose player gone further gets the point.
- In case of camping, the camper will be eliminated, and we will play the current map again.
- If someone times out before the map starts, we wait for his/her reconnect and play the map again. If he/she can't reconnect in 5 minutes, we continue the war with an other player.
- If someone times out while the map is running (if he is alive and playing), we restart the current map, and wait for his/her comeback. If he/she can't reconnect in 5 minutes, we continue the war with an other player.
- If someone lags too much, reserve player replaces his/her post.
- If it is a tie (dying at the same spot), we restart the actual map, and the points stay the same.
- Be friendly to all of the players! In case of arguing, the player who caused the harm will be muted.
- Only english is enabled in the main chat, and only the representers of the two clans are allowed to talk there from the start of the war. (That means 1 enemy, 1 home player.)
- Shorcuts are not allowed. In case of shortcutting, the player will be replaced by a reserve without any chance of coming back.
- Wait until every alive player picked the hunter and start to shoot then! In case of shooting on a player who did not finish the map, the shooter will be replaced by a reserve without any chance of coming back, and the actual map will be restarted.
- Backshooting is not allowed at all! In case of backshooting, we play a hunter map with the players who reached the hunter.
- Hunter fight is allowed with only 1 vs 1 player!
Minimum FPS: 35
Maximum Ping: 250
#BHD! Clanwar Rules
- Everyone from each clan is able to participate
-[/size] If no one reached the hunter, the clan that got furthest gets the point.
- [/size]If at least 1 player from each team reached the same place and no one else got further, we will redo the current map.
- [/size]If someone times out before the map starts, we redo the map.
-[/size] If someone times out while the map is running, we play further.
-[/size] If someone of the team is lagging too much, a reserve player must replace him.
-[/size] If the cw ends with a draw, we will play once only one additional map chosen by both teams (from clanwar map list[/size])
- [/size]No camping, no cheating, no shortcutting or any other kind of 'cheating'. If someone will do any of these things he will get blown up.
- [/size]Insulting, swearing and provoking is not allowed and will result in a mute and possibily a kick out of the CW without the possibility of replacing the kicked person.
- [/size]Spraying is not allowed.
-[/size] Extreme highflying will caused a map change for a hunter map.
- [/size]Back shooting while getting hunter is not allowed.
-[/size] A Team whose player got backshooted scores a point (previous rule[/size])
- [/size]Skipping nitro and repair pickups is allowed.
- [/size]Waiting for nitro is allowed.
-[/size] Backshooting is allowed after 10 seconds
*-[/size] Players who get hunter are don't able shoot to vehicles.
* - Hunter Fights is allowed with 1 vs 1 player.
- [/size]In case of map limit, the hunter fight will be moved on a hunter map